Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Leopard Gecko Available Is Traveling With My Leopard Gecko Safe?

Is traveling with my leopard gecko safe? - leopard gecko available

Hello, I recently had a leopard gecko. It is about 10 months and is very good so far. In about one months is my family in New York to visit my brother, and it is a unit of 10 hours. I prefer to let my gecko at home because the only thing that would be available to take care of him is my older brother, the step which is known to be forgetful. We will stay in a vacation home deal, so with her if we should not go there too difficult. Should I with me? If so, what should the drive and return a week later? Thank you.

3 comments:

Mack said...

I think that would be stressed to Gecko. I let a lot of extra food in the tank. Get the small chains that do not cut your gecko and made only before the departure. You will also receive a container, ask prevents the mealworm and put a lot of points here, do not drink much, so your approach when you, please brother, the fog of the container walls all day. This should not be too difficult to manage for him.

animalho... said...

Give you a direct answer "yes", are likely to be good with food for a week, I mean that in the desert caused
but better than it points out ^ _ ^

Dreamer said...

You can guarantee your gecko. What you need to do is a cage, traveling as a small animal containers get. Simply some paper towels on the floor without food or water slides, nothing to beat him. What is to prevent your lap or on the seat next to you from slipping or bumps. Empty water out of his cage and put them in an ordinary car separately. It is not safe for him to travel in large cage, it may leak or slip and cause injury. Make sure the cage is, once you arrive, you can have food, water and heat.

It is not unusual for reptiles to know dizzy and throw a little, do not worry, if you do that too. To avoid this, try not to eat for 2 days before it to New York. In this way you will get nothing to vomit in the stomach.

Good luck! I'm sure I read to enjoy the holidays.

Post a Comment