Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Art Supplies Bath Nanny Wage?

Nanny wage? - art supplies bath

I live in Morgantown WV am a nanny of 2 1 / 2 years old car to take MF 9-5 or 6, I admit, we eat lunch everymornng Home I teach preschool and basic food, as I make art with their plan to create , I, and execute operations. I have to sleep, when the pan in the week I scan the house 2-3 times. Kit plant every two days depending on dog hair, dishes, loading and unloading the dishwasher and washing machine pans.wipe kit, powder and 2 baths, cleaning and organizing your child's clothes and a room of toys and art supplies, all the clothes Wash baby clothes storage sometimes families who travel a lot when I'm doing something, the child package that went with them on the weekend and I was l last summer at his summer residence one months, I painted the wall of his porch and dining room WV homw Kit, bath and hair cut for children, I arange 2 i Playdates sewing small dots, brushing teeth, children, dog care, as a rule do not go to mothers in the office every morning and evening snack, bthroom training, no TV

3 comments:

Lola said...

My sister pays 350/wk for 6YR old and 8 years

Trish said...

I'm 23 .. and nanny to my home to SC. I charge $ 125 per week, and perhaps no less!

Celebrie... said...

$ 13 per hour ...

Post a Comment