Saturday, January 23, 2010

Deleted Text Reader Can CellularOne Bill Reader Call To Request A Copy Of All Of My Text Messages After They've Been Deleted?

Can CellularOne Bill reader call to request a copy of all of my text messages after they've been deleted? - deleted text reader

I have some very crude text messages from a friend and me in a fight. I have deleted and deleted. We are concerned, it is possible to find my father or his call for CellularOne, and copies of SMS messages? So everything is there? Please help thingie last thing I want is my friend getting into trouble, because his father was curious want to know about our struggles! PLEASE HELP!

1 comment:

xoxox said...

No, they may have sent you this time, the blacklist, but not under them. Either you do not worry, darling.

Post a Comment