Friday, January 22, 2010

Belgium Coffee Maker Name Of A Shabby Chic/home Decor Shop In Bruges, Belgium

Name of a shabby chic/home decor shop in Bruges, Belgium - belgium coffee maker

I am on vacation in Bruges, 2 weeks ago and found a beautiful shop that specializes in Shabby Chic / or decorations for the home country --- handmade old advertising signs, soaps, quilts, sewn mohair Bear, filled with old, old fashion style coffee Nik Naks and many of those vintage cream is so popular and style elements that we have for the classic French (Belgian) Art - Some items such as lotion bottles decorated with French words. I wanted to go shopping - but if I did, it was a national holiday and on 21 July closed. I remember it was only a short walk from San Salvador-Kathedraal. Any idea what the name, and if they have a website? Thank you very much --

2 comments:

Part Time Cynic said...

I know there are some narrow streets behind the St.Salvatorskerk and there are small shops, and even one or two, that the description of what you say, it might fit yours. I rarely go to Bruges, but I do, and that the issue is still open, then I edit.

SalUK said...

Zilverpand perhaps? This shop Fabby - in Zuidzandstraat

Post a Comment