Thursday, February 11, 2010

Ultrasound Pictures Of Baby With Down Syndrome Anyone Else Have This Happen With Ultrasound?

Anyone else have this happen with ultrasound? - ultrasound pictures of baby with down syndrome

I went to the doctor last week to 3 months time to get my ultrasound. It should check for Down's syndrome, but ultrasound technology has to look around and told me that my baby looked like she was a child, but until my 4th Wait months, to be sure.

But she did anyway and view photos on the photo, I realized Injection "sex" was a little strange for me. There is a small hump between the legs of my baby with a horizontal line (not through it vertically like the way the hamburger, "the girl did not look down) on ultrasound imaging. It seems strange to me and I'm wondering if the technology in his hypothesis wrong.

Any other person who had a daughter or ultrasound, saw this happen?It seems very strange, not girly for me. But this is my first child, so I do not know. Is it a package is at all? And what is the horizontal line through it?

6 comments:

Blake Andrew is due Dec 9th!! :) said...

This was probably the umbilical cord. Coach told me my ultrasound.

MimmiDee said...

Lol, some will say, as soon as 17wks, but needs to know a very good doctor, that even then!
20wks is when it can be much safer: P

17wks I must have an emergency ultrasound, and I asked the doctor to make a proposal, and was a child. It was more or less confirmed in 20wks.

~Mommy to Lexi~ said...

This has not happened for me, but was not really an ultrasound of high technology will be taken very early determination of sex. Wait a rule, until about 20 weeks.

However Ultrasound My daughter is like a 3-line white on each side by side with nothing beyond.

I would be certainly worth a confrimation clothes before buying

Good luck and congratulations!

Miss J said...

what happened to me just the other day. I was 13w5d and technology believed to be a child. I know about in its beginning until 20wks. some are like my "burger" lol no meat in the middle. so as to see LL "on." Good luck:)

Mason Tyler born 9/9/09!!! said...

lol ...

The technique is really ridiculous to say that after 3 months ... All the genitals of babies look the same, until about 14 weeks .. Everyone looks like they have penises! So yes, what we are experiencing is normal for an ultrasound at this time!

Disgrunt... said...

You are absolutely right about one thing: the technique was an educated guess. Of course, I have probably more training in the determination of sex, it is more likely correct, but that does not mean that they are 100% correct. I think I'm only in this quiet and wait to be sure. Ultrasound third month are not the best time to make that assumption anyway, the best time is between 18-22 weeks, when the genitals are almost fully developed and are more likely to be seen, probably wait until a more accurate prediction.

Post a Comment