Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Goldfish Has Brown Spots On It My Goldfish Has A Brown Spot On His Belly?

My goldfish has a brown spot on his belly? - my goldfish has brown spots on it

I recently received a new 50-gallon tank for 4 goldfish (formerly 2 & 1 / 2), but was told that some of you who are not big enough. This morning, when I see the fish in the tank is new (as always died) 1st When I arrived, I saw the dead fish or other 2 brown spots on the belly. They were so great, but I wonder if I should not get treatment. If you have diseases of fish, which would help open

1 comment:

nosoop4u... said...

Firstly, congratulations on the upgrade - you will find stress is much smaller than 2.5. As for goldfish, the most likely explanation for the poor water quality, which is provided with the tank so small and so is a lot of fish (especially when) a dead fish in the early stages of decomposition. With the increasing amount of ammonia, which destroyed most of the tissues of the skin, so that the necrosis, as black or brown spots. Simple Clean water is the best medicine, and keeping up with water changes and check with dechlorinating Amquel Plus or Premier, which is also to neutralize ammonia (ammonium ionizing harmless).

Post a Comment