Saturday, February 13, 2010

Blister On A Babys Penis Sunburn And Tiny Blisters On A Babys Face?

Sunburn and tiny blisters on a babys face? - blister on a babys penis

I feel really terrible DAUGHT my baby is taken almost 4 months a bit of sun yesterday. I immediately went to the pharmacy and told me to put calamine lotion on the face. This tea, I noticed some small blisters on the small side. I also have to SO "Can anyone help me by advising me how to get help and how long it might take.
I also tried the same thing that my shoulders have blisters.

I feel really badly burned for their Gattinger so please dont have me go to this.

2 comments:

mustlove... said...

I am a mother, but I had very white skin my whole life. Blistering sunburn badly. I do not know how the skin of a baby will do with them. Call the pediatrician, just a few tips.

And I do not like to appeal, but always protect a small hat and a sort of stroller with a blanket or a roof to her little sun.

Maggie x said...

Aww shes now hope that what happened the other day while I was sunning, the nurse suggested I do a lot moisturizer and should disappear within a week. She said that the best E45 cream is also very good for the baby's skin.
Hope this helps.

Post a Comment