Thursday, February 18, 2010

Repair Nexxtech N700pd No Power External Hard Drive Enclosure For Laptop.?

External hard drive enclosure for laptop.? - repair nexxtech n700pd no power

I have an HP laptop will not turn on. I will send it for repair, but I wanted to thank my files before sending first, I http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/NexxTech-2-5-Hard-Drive-Enclosure-NHDE25/ save wk / RPSM / oid / does not have 150788/catOid/-12973/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do that I think works because it is an ATA / IDE drive? He had to go and what http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Antec-Aluminum-Hard-Drive-Case-MX-100/sem/rpsm/oid/193358/catOid/-12973/rpem/ccd/productDetail . still not ... This is exactly what I need in order to be successful? Help! I have tons of photos that do not lose and I really do not pay Geek Squad $ 100 if I can do yourself. TIA!

2 comments:

hahu077 said...

Assuming you have a SATA hard disk to this page
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as ...
Newegg is more reliable when it circuitcity computer parts.

How do I know if you have ATA / IDE or SATA
Go to Device Manager and expand "hard" or "data storage" or similar. Enter demonstrated the type of media / number in a search engine - will tell. (If your laptop is less than 2 years, probably SATA ).

Oh, stupid me;)
You can not access the Device Manager, if the laptop does not start. Remove the disc and check the connector on the back, if it is worth a 44pin connector hard drive ATA / IDE, whether it is a 7-pin SATA connector then.

Dáwn® said...

u need a 2.5 "box with interfaces ... and then .. ur Hardrive or ATA / IDE or SATA

Post a Comment