Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Gastro Surgeon What Should I Do About My Stomach Problems?

What should I do about my stomach problems? - gastro surgeon

Well, I had surgery to lose weight in the 80s. I had invested in 2005 and had complications. After this operation, I felt that my skin somehow something inside, because if I go together, it hurts. Now gastroparesis (slow stomach emptying of tanks). I read that 86% of people who have undergone gastrectomy gastroparesis (removal of the stomach) and facilitating their gastroparesis. Contstant you have pain because of this problem. What would you do? When I spoke with Dr. gastroenteritis (not in the practice of the surgeon) said he did not believe in surgery. My doctor told me I did not have an HMO, but a PPO. WHY? I do not know what to do. I declare the office of the surgeon and they asked if I wanted to see, and have received no response. What would you do, and you know why an HMO would be better than a PPO?

1 comment:

gangadharan nair said...

Most procedures are performed on your body, you get more adhesions. Accession to restrict the movement of the affected organs.
Note that I am not a doctor.

Post a Comment