Saturday, December 26, 2009

Avalanches Frontier Which Of My Ten Favorite Songs Is Your Favorite?

Which of my ten favorite songs is your favorite? - avalanches frontier

O1. Type a sentence in Kongsvinger - Of Montreal
O2. Rabbit in Your Headlights - UNKLE
O3. Frontier Psychiatrist - The Avalanches
O4. Julia - The Beatles
O5. Drain You - Nirvana
O6. Rebellion is () - Arcade Fire
O7. Campus - Vampire Weekend
O8. Mingusings - Montreal
O9. Idioteque - Radiohead
1o. Loro - Pinback




:)


BQ - what's your favorite song of all time?

6 comments:

ilikechi... said...

yeah! Campus, Vampire Weekend. Great song. Wikipedia recognizes theres a connection between school and M79 ... such as the M79 is the second part of the campus ... But Whatevs. my fav song on this album is Oxford comma. This is a good album all. I saw them live too: D

edit:
ba: "Holland 1945" Neutral Milk Hotel

Crying tears of geek joy. said...

All Julia, The Beatles and Nirvana's Drain You

His mastery BQ: Born With A Tail Supersuckers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pE1-REAjp ...

Mainly because it makes me mad evangelical type * Mother-in-law very uncomfortable. LOL

Mr.Twin Ocean said...

1.Valetines Day - Linkin Park

2. Big Things Poppin - TI

3. Bat Country - Avenged Sevenfold

4.Machinehead - Bush

5.Seize days - Avenged Sevenfold

6.hurt - Ti

7.happy together - the turtles

8. Crawling - Linkin Park

9. Given Up - Linkin Park

10.bring Me To Life - evanscene



Julia Sell

MiSs EcCeNtRiC said...

I hate all the songs in your list. No offense to your taste in music

My fave: Faithfully journey or Good Riddance, Green Day
OI Do not Want To Miss A Thing-Aerosmith

Beautiful Girl Finally Here said...

Rabbit on the lights for good.
My favorite is another brick in the wall Pink Floyd

Sexdictator Lucifer said...

"Drain You" - Nirvana. I've never heard anything, but I do not know any of those bands I like or not.

BA: "Mein Teil" - Rammstein.

Post a Comment